Windows 11 pro (Update from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro)
What we can give you:
- Help you with a remote desktop software (Anydesk)
- Check if your PC compatible with Windows 11 Pro or not.
- Activate windows 10 Pro with a digital license.
- Help you with a guide to update your edition from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro.
About the remote installation:
· We will fix with you a date; we can be available 7/7.
· Just give us the hours that you can be available.
· You accept the request so we can control the PC by distance (be sure that you have a good internet connection)
Minimum system requirements to install Windows 11
· To install the latest version of Windows, here are the requirements requested by the firm:
Processor: 1 GHz or higher, with at least two cores and 64 Bits compatibility,
Memory: 4 GB of RAM,
Storage: a device of 64 GB or more,
Graphics Card: A DirectX12 or later compatible graphics chip with WDDM 2.x driver.
Display: at least a 9-inch screen, HD resolution (720p) and 8 bits per color channel.
UEFI compatible secure boot and TPM version 2.0 secure platform module (found on newer models),
A Microsoft account and an Internet connection for the configuration of Windows 11 on home accounts.
Microsoft offers a verification tool: PC Health Check